TERMS OF THE SERVICE
Acceptance of Terms
- Before the user can use the Service, the user must agree to the Terms. The Service can be used only after acceptance of the Terms.
- The Terms are accepted using the Service. The user acknowledges and agrees that www.writingshome.com will consider the use of the Service as acceptance of its terms from that point onwards.
- The users, who do not have the legal age to enter into a contract with www.writingshome.com, or who is otherwise legally prohibited or inhibited or receive using the Service in accordance with Italian law, and the laws of the country in which they are resident or from which you access or use the Service, can not use the Service and agree to the Terms.
Changes to the terms
- www.writingshome.com will make periodic changes to the Terms, for example result in changes in legislation or regulatory or functions offered by the Service. Therefore, the user should check the Terms periodically for changes. The modified version of the Terms will be made available within the Service. In case of rejection of the amended terms, the user must discontinue use of the Service. If the user continue to use the Service after the publication of the revised Terms that use will constitute implicit acceptance of the changed terms.
- In order to access some particular applications of the Website or other elements of the Service, the user must create a www.writingshome.com account. When creating your account, the user must provide accurate and complete information. It is important to keep the password secret and confidential.
- You must immediately notify to www.writingshome.comany breach of security or unauthorized use of your www.writingshome.com account that he becomes aware.
- The user agrees that he is solely responsible (to www.writingshome.com, and towards third parties) for all activities that occur under his www.writingshome.com account.
General restrictions on the use
www.writingshome.com with this Agreement authorizes the user to access and use the Service, subject to the following conditions, and the user agrees that his failure to adhere to any of these conditions will constitute a violation of these Terms on his part:
- it is not allowed to distribute any part or parts of the Website or the Service by any means without the prior written permission of www.writingshome.com, where www.writingshome.com unless made available the means of such distribution functions offered through the Service;
- it is not permitted to make changes or alterations to any part of the Website or any services;
- it is not allowed to circumvent or groped to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of the Contents of www.writingshome.com or giving effect to restrictions on the use of Service or the content accessed through the Service;
the user will not use the Service for any of the following commercial uses, without the prior written permission of www.writingshome.com:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships or promotions placed on or within the Service, or Content;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships or promotions on any page of a blog-enabled advertising or a website containing the content distributed through the Service, unless made in different materials, obtained not by means of something, to appear in same page and have a value that would justify such sales.
- it is not permitted to use or launch any computer system (including, without limitation, any robot, spider or offline reader) to access the Service in order to send more request messages to www.writingshome.com server in a given period of time than a being human can reasonably perform in the same period of time using a standard web browser (ie, unmodified) publicly available;
- it is not allowed to upload and publish content that contain, as a comprehensive but non-exclusive, viruses, trojans, worms, time bombs, canceltbots, or in general any program / code that might interfere with or damage the reading devices of the contents of other users, and the servers of third-party Web site;
- it is not permitted to collect or gather any personal information about users of the Website or any Service;
- it is not allowed to use the Website or the Service (including feedback and configurations on the Web site) to solicit business or commercial activity in connection with business;
- it is not allowed to solicit, for commercial purposes, users of the Website with respect to their contents;
- it is not permitted to access the Content for any reason other than personal, noncommercial use solely as intended through and permitted by, normal function of the Service, and only for downloads.
- the user can not sell, license or otherwise commercially exploit the Content for economic purposes without the prior written consent of www.writingshome.com or the content authors.
- The user agrees to comply with all other provisions of the Terms for the duration of the Service.
- www.writingshome.com grants to the operators of public search engines the permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose to create searchable indices of the materials publicly available, but not to create caches or archives of these materials. www.writingshome.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- www.writingshome.com is the subject of innovation continues to provide the best possible experience for its users. The user acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Service that www.writingshome.com provides may change from time to time without prior notice.
- As part of this continuing innovation, the user acknowledges and agrees that www.writingshome.com may stop (temporarily or permanently) the Service (or any features within the Services) to him or to users generally at the sole discretion of www.writingshome.com, without being previously informed. The user can stop using the Service at any time. The user will not inform in specific www.writingshome.com when he decide to stop using the Service.
- You agree to be solely responsible for (and that www.writingshome.com has no responsibility to you or any third party for) any breach of its obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which may suffer www.writingshome.com ) of such violation.
- www.writingshome.com with this Agreement authorizes the user to access and use the Service, subject to the following conditions, and the user agrees that his failure to adhere to any of these conditions will constitute a violation of these Terms on his part:
Policy on copyright
- www.writingshome.com adopts a clear policy on copyright for content that is allegedly in violation of copyright of a third.
- If a user violates the laws of copyright law (Law No. 633 of April 22, 1941), by posting Content to any third party whose copyright belongs, www.writingshome.com interrupts that user access to the Service also has the right to take action for compensation for damages.
- Each holder of an www.writingshome.com account can insert Content (as a comprehensive but not exclusive: writings, photographs, drawings, etc..). www.writingshome.com does not guarantee any confidentiality in reference to the Content.
- The user has the rights of his Content, but must grant limited rights of license to www.writingshome.com and other users of the service, as reflected in art. 7.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that he is solely responsible for its content and the consequences of their online loading and subsequent publication. www.writingshome.com does not endorse Content, and expressly disclaims any liability with regard to the same contents.
- The user acknowledges and warrants that he has all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permits required to allow www.writingshome.com to use his Content for the purposes of providing the service by www.writingshome.com and to use the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms.
- The user must not post or upload content that contain material contrary to public morality and the Italian laws and advertise goods and / or services.
- The Content posted or uploaded must not contain any copyrighted material subject to third parties or other proprietary rights of third parties.
- When www.writingshome.com knows some potential breach of these Terms, www.writingshome.com reserves the right to decide if the contents comply with the requirements provided in these Terms and may remove such Content and terminate access to the offender by deleting his account, as well as reserve the right to take action for compensation for damages.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that when using the service can be exposed to Content that is factually inaccurate, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable for it. The user has a duty to report such content to www.writingshome.com and hereby agree to waive any right or legal or equitable remedy that has or may have against www.writingshome.com in reference to this Content.
Rights licensed by the user
When the user uploads or posts Content on www.writingshome.com, contextually grants:
- to www.writingshome.com, a license for the whole world, non-exclusive (the author is the sole owner of all Content and may publish their works with any way he deems appropriate), free to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content in connection with the Service and otherwise in connection with the Service;
- to each user of the Service, the license for the whole world, non-exclusive, royalty-free, to access to his Content through the Service and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content to the extent permitted by the functionality of the Service and under these Terms.
- The above licenses granted by the user relating to the writings, photographs and drawings of the User will cease when the user removes or eliminates his writings, his photographs and drawings from the Website. The above licenses relating to User Comments are granted by the user for an indefinite period of time, but not otherwise affect his property rights, which remain under his ownership.
- If www.writingshome.com believes that certain contents are of particular interest, reserves the right to contact the owner of such Content, in order that the parties entered into a contract publishing, and www.writingshome.com acquires from the user all ownership rights to the Content above. www.writingshome.com undertakes to promote the dissemination and marketing of such Content and to pay the user a percentage on the amount drawn from the economic exploitation of the Content above.
- When the user uploads or posts Content on www.writingshome.com, contextually grants:
www.writingshome.com Website Content
- With the exception of the Content submitted in the service by the user, all other content on the Service, are either owned by www.writingshome.com or licensed to www.writingshome.com, and are subject to copyright.
- Any trademark or service mark of the third party present on Content, not loaded or posted by the user, is a trademark or service marks of their respective owners. Such content can not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, distributed, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purpose without the prior written consent of www.writingshome.com or, where applicable, of www.writingshome.com’s licensors. www.writingshome.com and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted over their contents.
Links to www.writingshome.com
- The Service may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not owned or controlled by www.writingshome.com. www.writingshome.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or conditions of any third party site.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that www.writingshome.com is not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials available or available from such websites or resources.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that www.writingshome.com is not responsible for any loss or damage which the same may suffer as a result of the accessibility of such external sites or resources, or in connection with reliance on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising , products or other materials on or available from other websites or resources.
Ending relationship with www.writingshome.com
- The Terms will continue to be in force until their termination by the user or www.writingshome.com as set out below.
- If a user wishes to terminate his contract with www.writingshome.com he may do so by closing his www.writingshome.com account.
www.writingshome.com may at any time terminate this contract with the user, if:
- the user has violated any provision of these Terms;
- www.writingshome.com is obliged to do because so required by law.
www.writingshome.com may at any time terminate this contract with the user, if:
- www.writingshome.com is no longer willing to provide the service in the country in which the user is resident or from which use the service;
- the provision of service against the user by www.writingshome.com, according to www.writingshome.com, is not more advantageous from the commercial point of view. In both cases under this Article 10.4 www.writingshome.com should, where possible, send notice of such termination with reasonable notice.
- When these Terms come to an end, all legal rights, obligations and liabilities that have accrued to the user and to www.writingshome.com, or which have been subject, or which have accrued during the period of validity of Terms , or for which it is expressly provided for the continuation of indefinite duration, will not be affected by such termination and the provisions of Article 13.4 will continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities in the final.
Exclusion of Warranties
- Nothing in these Terms shall affect the provisions of any legal right, to which the user has rights as a consumer and can not be modified or waived by agreement.
- The service is provided "as it is" www.writingshome.com makes no warranties or representations with respect to it.
In particular, www.writingshome.com does not represent or warrant that:
- the use of the Service meets user needs,
- the use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free,
- any information obtained by the user as result of his use of the Service is accurate or reliable operations and defects or functionality of any computer software provided to the user as part of the Service will be repaired.
- No conditions, warranties or other terms apply to the Service except as expressly provided in these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
www.writingshome.com will not be liable to the user for:
- losses that the user can suffer. This includes any loss of profits, whether incurred directly or indirectly, any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any loss of data suffered by the user;
any loss or damage that the user may suffer:
- for having relied on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between the user and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Service;
- www.writingshome.com as a result of the changes that can make to the Service or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Service, or any features within the Services;
- for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any Content and other communications of data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Service;
- for not providing, by the user to www.writingshome.com, accurate information about his account;
- for the user's failure to keep his password or www.writingshome.com account details secret and confidential.
- The limitations of the liability of the www.writingshome.com against the user referred to in Article 12.1 will apply in both cases where www.writingshome.com was aware or should have been aware of the possibility of such loss.
- www.writingshome.com will not be liable to the user for:
- The Terms constitute the entire agreement legally binding between the user and www.writingshome.com and govern the use of the Services and completely replace any prior agreements between the user and www.writingshome.com in relation to the Service except as provided by art. 7.3.
- The user accepts that www.writingshome.com will give the user notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, postal mail, or notices published on the Service.
- The user accepts that if www.writingshome.com not exercised or put into execution any legal rights or remedies provided by www.writingshome.com this can not be considered as a formal renunciation of the rights of www.writingshome.com and such rights or remedies will still be available for www.writingshome.com.
- If an Italian court, having the jurisdiction to decide on the matter, decides that any provision of these Terms is invalid, such provision will be removed from the Terms without invalidating the remaining provisions of the Terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- These Terms and user's relationship with www.writingshome.com are subject to Italian law. The parties agree that any legal question arising from the Terms shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of Italian courts, namely the Court of Milan.
- The authentic text of these Terms is written in Italian, non-binding translations of these Terms may be predisposed to the sole purpose of facilitating the understanding of them.